Best UK e-cig and e-liquid

Gypsy Ram

Hi,

Any vapors out there? I have completely ran out of my vapour zone stuff, and need to get something over here soon. Due to laws here I can't ship things over, however, I have a friend coming over and can bring me a starter kit and some e-juice.

Right, what is the best out there in the UK? I liked www.vaporzone.com Their e-juice was better than most Chinese stuff that I have tried before in the UK.

I have tried these liquids, but didn't like them: http://www.juiceshop.co.uk/

Anyways, your feedback appreciated. What do you vape?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheap stuff from Mr. Smoke, with my trade card about £1.30 for 10ml. I usually vape icemint, strawberry, black cherry, blueberry or aniseed flavour.

I tried some more expensive liquids (around 4x the price) but was dissappointed with the lack of taste.

What do you make of these guys? http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

there are shops all over the place now but i have shopped online at totally wicked. They were a bit expensive but quite good quality. I found the vapourizer kept breaking and needed loads of spares. I got fed up with them after a while and went onto patches. I stopped for three months and put on two stone. Now i'm back on roll ups. I've lost the two stone though.

I've got a bottle of aniseed and I have to say it's quite pleasant, it's bit like smoking sweeties.

I started with Golden Virginia flavour 2.4 strength because my cousin reckoned that would be best for me because I was on roll ups....nearly bloody killed me, man that was strong.

Got to admit I'm still on the roll ups, but just vape when I'm on a loading bay and the smoking hut is miles away.

I've got a bottle of aniseed and I have to say it's quite pleasant, it's bit like smoking sweeties.

I started with Golden Virginia flavour 2.4 strength because my cousin reckoned that would be best for me because I was on roll ups....nearly bloody killed me, man that was strong.

Got to admit I'm still on the roll ups, but just vape when I'm on a loading bay and the smoking hut is miles away.

What brand though?

Sorry Sal, new to this vaping malarky, I thought the flavours from different companies were much of a muchness but I've just checked for you and it says Hangsen original e-liquid on the box.

The actual vapourizer thing I just picked at random off ebay, does the job and arrived pretty quickly, can't say if it's a particularly good one, run of the mill or not very good, I've had nothing else to compare it with, as I wrote, it does the job.

I'm not much help to you am I.  :D

Sorry Sal, new to this vaping malarky, I thought the flavours from different companies were much of a muchness but I've just checked for you and it says Hangsen original e-liquid on the box.

The actual vapourizer thing I just picked at random off ebay, does the job and arrived pretty quickly, can't say if it's a particularly good one, run of the mill or not very good, I've had nothing else to compare it with, as I wrote, it does the job.

I'm not much help to you am I.  :D

Cheers buddy, just checked and seems decent.

Archived