Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mate. Fair enough me ole mucker, when yours next away game? Brazil is amazing place, been swimming in the amazon fed a monkey, swam with a pink river dolphin and had photos with a pythons, a sloth, a baby camen. Breathtaking view across Sao Paulo, had a few drinks with Bradley Walsh, Mark Wright and Chris Kamara, football museum in Sao Paulo. Sugarloaf mountain Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer Lapa. This is my best world cup experience 100x better than South Africa.

You can do most of those in Nottingham...

Thanks mate. Fair enough me ole mucker, when yours next away game? Brazil is amazing place, been swimming in the amazon fed a monkey, swam with a pink river dolphin and had photos with a pythons, a sloth, a baby camen. Breathtaking view across Sao Paulo, had a few drinks with Bradley Walsh, Mark Wright and Chris Kamara, football museum in Sao Paulo. Sugarloaf mountain Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer Lapa. This is my best world cup experience 100x better than South Africa.

:D

Sounds great I envy you... Dan will be doing France in 2016. Don't think he will be swimming with Dolphins tho, more like Frogs.

Will be doing Notts County and Rangers preseason..

Starting to get a feel for the new season now.

You make me laugh Angry frogs haha :lol: tell him if he need any tip like where the best place to stay etc let me know I will help out :) Enjoy Notts County and Rangers games, looking forward to the new season soon. I'm just happy that Brentford away is on the Saturday though. COYR

In my opinion, which isn't worth much, Celtic and Rangers fans are much more interested in football than the average Derby fan. They will travel further to support their teams and if you chat with them you will find they know more about the history of other teams than the average Derby fan. The same could be said about fans from Sunderland and Newcastle. It seems that the further south you move down the UK the less people are interested in football.

I used to go on a lot of football messageboards and I was often astonished by knowledge shown in particular by Ranges and Sunderland fans. You could ask a question about a player from the 1940s or 1950s and you would have great replies from fans who had seen them play.

This hatred between Celtic and Rangers is a pity, but I don't think it would have been as bad if there hadn't been a decline in the fortunes of their Glasgow rivals. Teams like Third Lanark and Clyde could stand up to them without fear. Until their last season Third Lanark's average attendance season by season was usually bigger than Derby's. In the 1940s and 1950s I think the same might have been true about Clyde. In those days you supported a team because of what part of Glasgow you lived in rather than what your religion was.

I really can't believe what iam I reading from some derby fans u call us scum an say all we do is trash places I think u will find english fans r probably the worst fans for being hooligans, and u say we trashed Manchester out of 200.000 or more fans there was about 50 arrests, and as for use being unhappy that we are not a big enough team for use to play give it a break u don't have half the history we have, and incase u forgot ranger are the most successful club in the world and hold the most trophies ever won by a club, WATP

Not that the game sounds very enticing, but I've just bought a ticket anyway, using the relaunched wearederby website and new ticketing system.

I never had any problems with the old system, and I've had no problems with this.

It was nice to be able to locate and buy my seat manually though, went for my ST seat and print at home option (for the novelty)

Not that the game sounds very enticing, but I've just bought a ticket anyway, using the relaunched wearederby website and new ticketing system.

I never had any problems with the old system, and I've had no problems with this.

It was nice to be able to locate and buy my seat manually though, went for my ST seat and print at home option (for the novelty)

Bugger. I never had any problems with the old site. This one is asking me to log in before I can purchase, fair enough, but when I click sign in, my username and password are already stored in the 'box thingy', but it says doesn't recognize username! I've never had a username, just  the customer account number,  and then a password.

They should have just left it alone, it was fine as it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(  :angry:

Bugger. I never had any problems with the old site. This one is asking me to log in before I can purchase, fair enough, but when I click sign in, my username and password are already stored in the 'box thingy', but it says doesn't recognize username! I've never had a username, just  the customer account number,  and then a password.

They should have just left it alone, it was fine as it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(  :angry:

They sent an email out

EDIT (no they didn't)

There was some information on the main website, can't remember exactly where.

Your username is your customer number

Your new temporary password is your postcode, in lower case, you then choose a new one.

The old ones being in the box is down to your browser storing form information, not the website

PS there's a typo on the print off tickets

'fold along the dotted line and insert into tthe scanner'

They sent an email out

EDIT (no they didn't)

There was some information on the main website, can't remember exactly where.

Your username is your customer number

Your new temporary password is your postcode, in lower case, you then choose a new one.

The old ones being in the box is down to your browser storing form information, not the website

PS there's a typo on the print off tickets

'fold along the dotted line and insert into tthe scanner'

Thanks for that!! Not seen that info anywhere else other than in your post. All sorted now, thanks again .

Anyone got problem log in on WeAreDerby site? I have problem with it ffs so email the ticket office to sort this out!

:angry:

Archived