Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am a nice guy but am just stating an opinion.

People don't seem to like it

How you say things can sometimes be important

Important?

If you wish to get your message across without getting people's backs up, don't talk like a total jerk like I do

If you wish to get your message across without getting people's backs up, don't talk like a total jerk like I do

It is all tongue and cheek though.

I talk like that in a jokey way but because you cannot hear me, it does not come across like that.

People do take the **** a bit as well with snidy comments which does annoy me.

How come?

Nothing ITK haha I just think the day before our first pre season game and on the back of another bid from a different club, with also being on the back of a lot of good contract news and the club refusing to comment on the speculation... So I've just got a feeling it might be today

Nothing ITK haha I just think the day before our first pre season game and on the back of another bid from a different club, with also being on the back of a lot of good contract news and the club refusing to comment on the speculation... So I've just got a feeling it might be today

I hope your wrong haha, I think we may announce GT today and fingers crossed Bryso tomorrow?....

Jeez I talk some ****....

I don't want him to go but it seems likely that he will. That being the case I really hope that we get decent money for him. Seems like from what we hear that the Club may have made a little boob with this 750000 clause and that Burnley can indeed get him for that sum unless someone else bids more. That being the case I do hope that it's true that QPR now entered the fray formally and made a bid. Just hope it isn't the same 750000.

I use Ipswich as an example of this. First half, with them on top, he was utterly, utterly useless, the worst of the lot. He was the experienced one who should have been helping out the teenager he was playing next to but he wasn't talking, wasn't taking on much responsibility, and wasn't making anything happen. Second half, we were on top, and he won us the match.

I've got an inkling somebody's pants are on fire...we drew at home 4-4 and lost away 2-1 (I think)  ;)

Mackworth IS Jesus. Just need to do the water into wine thing and it's all confirmed!

I hope there is a book about him in like a thousand years time about how the people on this message board Prosecuted him however, his 12 true followers really liked him and listened to what he said.

Archived