Ramathon 2014

Mafiabob

Whose running? I'm luckily enough in!

Week on Sunday start and finish at Elvaston Castle!

First time the race has been held since 1994!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too old for that caper now.

Ran it in the early 90's when it went along the A52 dual carriageway. I remember having to shoot off to do a double band call for a show I was playing in, in Leicester, leaving my wife to come home with some friends. Imagine my surprise when I nipped home for tea to find her with her leg in plaster, with a torn achilles tendon.

It seems that they'd been bellowing my name over the tannoy to no avail. We're still married.

Good luck mate.

Too old for that caper now.

Ran it in the early 90's when it went along the A52 dual carriageway. I remember having to shoot off to do a double band call for a show I was playing in, in Leicester, leaving my wife to come home with some friends. Imagine my surprise when I nipped home for tea to find her with her leg in plaster, with a torn achilles tendon.

It seems that they'd been bellowing my name over the tannoy to no avail. We're still married.

Good luck mate.

I was getting nervous wondering what you were going to say next there....

I'm starting to wonder if he's even popped anyone.

I bet he's no more mafia than Lisa Mafia. Remember her?

"Rememba I told ya

I'm a soulja

Drop dis in a club and it's all ova"

Great poet that she was (RIP) but she wasn't actually a member of any criminal organisation

What!!! I'm running it and I've got to be older than most on here.

will look out for you, let me know your run number!

2hours dead! Not bad for saying I did sod all training! Winged it.... Oh what a great route.... Loved it!

Man that was hot running round there. Nice course apart from the long stretch next to the dual carriageway. Took 20 mins longer than I wanted but got round - eventually.

Apart from the carriageway, thought the route was great, will be a shame they will change it as it becomes more popular. Give it a couple of years and it will just be main roads

Archived