It's today!!

muttley72

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, this is a weird feeling.

Just about sums up my feelings about today, I will add that if we lose, we will hopefully have Mac for another season plus, where as if we win and suffer from being under funded, He will probably be sacked to appease the moaners !!!

That said...

Come on you rams :)

P.s. its stopped raining atm here in london

Missing out on the Premier League doesn't bother me at all... It's just, playing at Wembley, in a final, doing it the way we have done it makes me proud to be a Rams fan and I just want us to win it so we can all rejoice at what has been an unbelievable season.

I'm not saying one loss will eliminate what has been a fabulous season, but it won't be 'memorable' unless we finish the job off.

Winning today is the difference between looking back on this season in 10 years time and saying 'How lucky were we, to score a hatful of quality goals, to demolish Forest 5-0, do the double over Brighton in the playoffs and win at Wembley against moneybags QPR' to simply forgetting about it in the foreseeable future.

The only way I can be happy with a loss is if we boucne back next season and get promoted with a similar style and swagger.

Had 2 hours sleep. Finished work about 00:30 in bed by 2. Must have nodded off about 3 and woke up at 5:11am

It's a play off final people. What happens if we play a European Cup final?

Championship playoff final > champions league final

Archived