Last-minute anti-jinx thread (over here, football gods, don't read them other threads)

Duracell

The bubble will burst for Derby tomorrow.

Can't see past QPR's star-studded team. All that experience will count for a lot on the big stage.

Also, how bloody unlucky have teams been finishing in fourth in recent years? I back QPR to buck the trend.

Anyone else want to help?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I never wanted to go up through the play offs anyway, the £3m we pocket from ticket sales will give us some nice additions, we will walk the league and go up as Champions next season.

To be honest I never wanted to go up through the play offs anyway, the £3m we pocket from ticket sales will give us some nice additions, we will walk the league and go up as Champions next season.

Oh great, so if we've already managed to jinx us for tomorrow, you're now getting in early to jinx next season?!

:no:

What are we even famous for anyway? I've forgotten. Better give the promotion to QPR while we reflect on what the past 130 years have been about.

Don't bloody overkill it you ginxe (ginger jinx)

Charlie Austin is a world class goal scorer and once again will showcase his ability. At least 2 more reasons tomorrow highlighting why he should be on the plane to Brazil...

(too much?)

I think after firing QPR to the top flight, he's earned the right to put his feet up a bit and to go off and enjoy himself at the World Cup, soaking up the atmosphere and not having to worry about the pressures of playing himself. Not very often that pro footballers get to enjoy the game.

(reigned it in a bit for you).

I don't know why I'm wasting money to go tbh. I mean it's not like we have much of a chance is it. Richard Dunne is the most reliable centre back in the league and will eat Martin for breakfast. Don't even get me started on Mr Barton and his international experience being brought to bear on our poxy midfield trio...

It's a shame we can't beat QPR with a fully fit side (featuring Austin).

But it's always nice to see such a club under Redknapps guidance be in the top division. The rumoured 120 million will be used well and I'm sure they'll only need two players to stay up, maybe Reid or Greening could be tempted.

Kudos to QPR, big club and deserves to be up there.

One day it'll be us, I'm sure of it.

Qpr are fantastic. Gonna be a heartbreaking day tomorrow.

Not me - I've already resigned myself to losing. 

I'm really, REALLY looking forward to seeing Joey Barton on Question Time next week. What a player, what an intellectual.

It'll just be nice for us Derby fans to be at Wembley.. of course we are going to lose but it's not everyday you get to see your team pit their wits against world class players...i know that's why I'm going!!

Can you imagine what it will be like for Hughes to get Barton's shirt at the end...the stuff dreams are made of!!

Archived