Dreams

Day

I'm seeing a lot of people having dreams about Wembley results, if you are over 16 and having genuine dreams about football may I suggest you watch more and eat cheese before bed.

Dreaming about football scores is pretty sad. I had a dream last night, I don't know who she was but she was the best I've ever had and I'll never forget what she did with that truncheon 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing a lot of people having dreams about Wembley results, if you are over 16 and having genuine dreams about football may I suggest you watch more and eat cheese before bed.

You're meant to stop having wet dreams after puberty, actually.

Haven't seen dreams about football results but once I saw a dream where I was playing football myself and woke up as I kicked the wall really really hard. My girlfriend woke up as I yelled and was rubbing my foot.

At first she was sorry for me and I was thinking this could work for me but as I told what had happened she got mad at me because I had woken her up for playing football in my dreams. I tried to explain that I can't control what dreams I have but she she didn't have none of it. When we woke up she was still mad at me.

Could have used a dream about Alyssa Milano or someone like that right about then. :D

Archived