Play off semis v Brighton full 90 minute downloads

Martyn

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantasic downloads! Thank you so much! Can you do it again for the PlayOff Final?

I can do it for (pretty much) anything that you can watch online.  So Rams Player, Sky Sports website videos, iPlayer etc.

I've struggled so far with ITV Player and 4OD - they have more secure streaming methods.

On a related note - I still haven't managed to hear the Radio Derby commentary of the 2nd leg goals - has anyone heard them play them at all?  At any time on any programme???

I'd love to catch them on iPlayer so if anyone hears them played please let me know when!

Thanks.

On a related note - I still haven't managed to hear the Radio Derby commentary of the 2nd leg goals - has anyone heard them play them at all?  At any time on any programme???

I'd love to catch them on iPlayer so if anyone hears them played please let me know when!

Thanks.

Ed Dawes put them on here

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2170337-derby-county-4-brighton-hove-albion-1-6-2?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Can you put the two together?

I could do, it'll just take a fair bit of effort with editing.  I've already listened/watched both side by side to mark down where the commentary corresponds to the footage with this in mind.

I can't promise when I'll get it down though.

• 2 weeks later...

I can do it for (pretty much) anything that you can watch online.  So Rams Player, Sky Sports website videos, iPlayer etc.

I've struggled so far with ITV Player and 4OD - they have more secure streaming methods.

do you have a downloadable link for the playoff final?

do you have a downloadable link for the playoff final?

Have to be honest I didn't bother downloading the full 90.  And it looks like the Rams Player account I was using has now expired so I don't have any access to it any more.

If anyone has failed to get these and still wants them PM me.

I can't seem to PM you, it's says you can't receive any messages for some reason.

I've only just come across this thread about the download & I've been having the same issue as others with the link. Is there another way?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived