I've never seen

Mafiabob

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so it's my first post!

That new fangled electric stuff has finally reached the Fens and this new iPad thingy seems to be working ticketyboo!

My claims to fame! First kid to wear a parka in the boys corner at the old BBG, knew Bjorn Otto Bragstad was crap from day one, and saw Esteban (forged Italian passport) Fuertes score his only league goal against Everton!

Now for the important stuff............................This initiation ceremony, do I have to make an appointment or is it first come first served?

That new fangled electric stuff has finally reached the Fens and this new iPad thingy seems to be working ticketyboo!

My claims to fame! First kid to wear a parka in the boys corner at the old BBG, knew Bjorn Otto Bragstad was crap from day one, and saw Esteban (forged Italian passport) Fuertes score his only league goal against Everton!

Now for the important stuff............................This initiation ceremony, do I have to make an appointment or is it first come first served?

Welcome, probably not first come...... But there might be sloppy seconds.

Yep...new member here, but hardly a glory hunter considering the miles I've covered over the years following the Mighty Rams (or, not so mighty Rams as we were in the old third division - Newport County, Lincoln City and Plymouth to name but a few of our opponents from those days gone by!)

Just thought I'd join in the fun, that's all....

Oh, and yes, had my initiation by Stewarding during that wonderful Prem season and having to be abused by some old fart who sat in the Toyota Upper moaning at me week after week like it was my fault we were cack.

So many new user names on here ever! Welcome one and all, we will get you whinging about all sorts here.

They obviously heard that I was here and thought some of my charisma might brush off onto them if they replied to one of my posts.  :rolleyes:

:ph34r: Hee hee, when they get my invoice for 'Charisma Transference' they might get back into their cupboards under the stairs.

Hi everyone, I'm so excited with Derby being in the play-offs I just had to join the forum!

I've been to 3 of County's games this year; Chelsea, Nottingham and the Brighton play off semi.

It's amazing, the ground was full for every match - lucky for me I got tickets through a sponsor I know.

I heard some people had to queue for hours for tickets for these games!

I've bought two of those play-off flag things which you clip on the windows of the car.

So give me a wave if you see me driving round Derby!

I also got a foam hand, but I can't seem to find the half and half play-off scarves anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Hi everyone, I'm so excited with Derby being in the play-offs I just had to join the forum!

I've been to 3 of County's games this year; Chelsea, Nottingham and the Brighton play off semi.

It's amazing, the ground was full for every match - lucky for me I got tickets through a sponsor I know.

I heard some people had to queue for hours for tickets for these games!

I've bought two of those play-off flag things which you clip on the windows of the car.

So give me a wave if you see me driving round Derby!

I also got a foam hand, but I can't seem to find the half and half play-off scarves anywhere.

Can anyone help?

As trolling goes, a good effort, but just overstepped the "obvious" line.

Hello to all the new posters!

Please stick around and keep posting, you make my day at work and time with the missus so much easier for me!

I've always thought I was a bit of a forum noob, only posting every now again, but now you guys are here I feel like a veteran :)

Happy posting, and up the Rams!

Welcome, probably not first come...... But there might be sloppy seconds.

I'll join the queue..............do I need my customer number?

I’m a newbie here but in no way a glory hunter I’ve been following the County for years

“PLAY UP COUNTY”

Good luck to the chaps at Wembley I’m sure they will give those Rangers fellows a good old duffing up , what what

Archived