New sponsor announced tomorrow

Mafiabob

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be Rolls Royce and we'll get a free aeroplane engine with every season ticket bought.

Remember reading a thread on LTLF about a Forest fan moaning that Royces employees got reduced rates for some Derby games. Quickly got slapped down when people who work for Notts companies got similar deals

Talking of sponsorships - How do you think the name change of the ground has gone down?

I found myself saying 'im at the ipro' the other day to someone and although I wasn't too bothered about the name change at the time, it seems to have just subconsciously changed if you see what I mean. 

Talking of sponsorships - How do you think the name change of the ground has gone down?

I found myself saying 'im at the ipro' the other day to someone and although I wasn't too bothered about the name change at the time, it seems to have just subconsciously changed if you see what I mean. 

I've slipped into iPro too, and I don't mind. PPS was never that important to me anyway.

I've slipped into iPro too, and I don't mind. PPS was never that important to me anyway.

If it comes to that, PPS didnt hold particularly good memories for me, and in its short time the iPro has already got better ones...

Fingers crossed for more to come :wub:

Archived