Never mind Brayford

ElBeef

Hasn't Forsyth had more of an impact on this side attacking and defending than Brayford ever did? Loved Bray when he was here and wasn't overly keen when we signed Forsyth.

That run from Forsyth tonight to get the pen was just brilliant.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't Forsyth had more of an impact on this side attacking and defending than Brayford ever did? Loved Bray when he was here and wasn't overly keen when we signed Forsyth.

That run from Forsyth tonight to get the pen was just brilliant.

Tbh I was more impressed with Russell's run. Carrying it out from the back, flicking it over an opponents head, beating another Brighton player before laying it off perfectly to Forsyth to run on to... pure class

Forsyth has come on leaps. But i always worry about his confidence issues.

For the first ten minutes today, he was like a kid that had been thrown in the ring with a heavyweight.

Once he calms and sorts his head out, he is superb.

Perhaps an individual pre match pep talk is needed. Or a cuddle.

Forsyth has come on leaps. But i always worry about his confidence issues.

For the first ten minutes today, he was like a kid that had been thrown in the ring with a heavyweight.

Once he calms and sorts his head out, he is superb.

Perhaps an individual pre match pep talk is needed. Or a cuddle.

thought he was exposed a lot because of Russell's terrible positioning first half hour or so. Once we swooped wingers over to other sides we looked loads better at the back, and yes maybe a cuddle might have helped

Hasn't Forsyth had more of an impact on this side attacking and defending than Brayford ever did?

Er.............no

thought he was exposed a lot because of Russell's terrible positioning first half hour or so. Once we swooped wingers over to other sides we looked loads better at the back, and yes maybe a cuddle might have helped

Agreed. Ward was miles better there (and Wisdom didn't need so much help) but IMO injury to Buckley meant even more. He run the show first 20 minutes. Reminded me of Blackburn game where one injury (Rochina) changed the whole game. Hopefully Buckley can't play Sunday as LuaLua can cross whole summer without troubling our defence.

Forsyth must be the best example of a confidence player that exists. Once his composure is gone he's not very good. He's a hoofer and panics.

But I prefer him over Brayford.

I must remember a different Brayford. Made great runs but Forsyth has an end product. He's also had 4 or so 1v1 situations. When he's confident and composed he's massive to us. What he brings is massively underrated.

Archived