Derby dreams

sage

Just woke up from a dream about meeting Bucko and his missus in a tattoo shop talking to my best mate who is also from Sutton.

I was having my first tattoo (DCFC on my achilles) and Bucko waa in the waiting room queue ahesd of me. I asked him if it was OK having a tattoo the day before a game. He giggled, yes giggled and said it's ok I'm having 'gaffer' tattooed on my chest.

I didn't ask him which gaffer he was referring to and nor do I kniw what his missus looks like as obviously I darent look at her.

What does this dream mean, is it an omen for tonight and does anyone else dream about Derby players?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dreamt what seemed like the entire first leg match in every detail a couple of nights ago.

Derby won 0-3. I can't tell you who scored as the players were all those made up concoctions whose only job us to surface in dreams.. but one of them looked a bit like Pirlo. Right foot to the bottom left hand corner from just outside the box.

The only feeling on waking was one of relief, which gave me about twelve seconds respite until the anxiety kicked in again.

Archived