Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

I'm actually really surprised that it's a League One club that has started off the inevitable bidding.

From what I've seen, I've always thought he was better than Russell. Hence why I just assumed Prem clubs would want him.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same. He's a very accomplished player. Yes I spots easy to say that because the SPL isn't a very good league but I've always liked the look of him. He primarily plays as a winger but is also a very good attacking midfielder. Plus he knows Russell, and maybe his transition from SPL to championship would be a good factor for getting him here.

Which centre backs, strikers or wingers would you like to see on loan from Premier League teams once the 25 man squads are announced?

Don't think we need another CB to come in and sit on the bench we have Buxton Keogh Whitbread and O'Brien so may as well strengthen other area's unless injuries hit.

Wingers - Ibe (Liverpool) and Lingard (Man Utd)

Forwards - Sam Gallagher (Southampton), James Wilson (Man Utd), Conor Wickham (Sunderland)

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that Wickham is available, could be wrong.

Well I think a few Prem teams would want him ahead of us who would deploy him as back up.

I'm not so sure on that as no Prem teams were in for him last season, maybe Hull with Bruce again?

Someone like Wickham would be the ideal sort to cover Martin...capable of playing the lone striker and a decent finisher, would have liked Macheda before he went to Cardiff.

Will be hard to find someone like that who can cover Martin and happy to sit on the bench.

Archived