anyone from south of england going to away leg

boyise1234

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving down from north London, finchley

Anyone know any good parking that's very close to ground.. I don't mind paid ones

Shocking parking mate.. Nothing near the ground.

Your ticket price includes the cost of the park and ride. Park at Mill Lane and get the bus into the stadium.

I preferred the Withdean stadium, nice Crown Carvery pub on site too. I miss that old ground me, shame they had to move.

I hated that place - but I loved the Goldstone ground.

You can indeed park close to the ground (the Bridge car park) but it will cost you £15. If you really do need to drive, the Mill Road park-and-ride is closest, and free.

But best option for Londoners is the train.  

Shocking parking mate.. Nothing near the ground.

Your ticket price includes the cost of the park and ride. Park at Mill Lane and get the bus into the stadium.

That's not what I want to hear damn it.. I thought new ground it would have parking just like pride park.

Do you know if this free travel starts at a certain time? I'm planing to get to Brighton around 1/2pm

You can indeed park close to the ground (the Bridge car park) but it will cost you £15. If you really do need to drive, the Mill Road park-and-ride is closest, and free.

But best option for Londoners is the train.

is it still the 5&9 line?

Just seen on the Brighton forum that they have only sold 22k for the first leg... That's including the 3000 derby fans... Shocking!!!!

We're obviously not that attractive. Well, I'm not anyway.

Archived