anyone from south of england going to away leg

boyise1234

That's not what I want to hear damn it.. I thought new ground it would have parking just like pride park.

Do you know if this free travel starts at a certain time? I'm planing to get to Brighton around 1/2pm

The Park & Ride wont start that early.. I am planning to get to Brighton at a similar time but will head for the seafront first. Will probably head back out to Falmer and the Park & Ride about 6:30.

You don't want to get to the ground too early mate there is nothing there.. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Park & Ride wont start that early.. I am planning to get to Brighton at a similar time but will head for the seafront first. Will probably head back out to Falmer and the Park & Ride about 6:30.

You don't want to get to the ground too early mate there is nothing there..

Personally, I thought the pies were alright.

Trains cheap as anything, and you could probably bunk it most of the way back.

Train are ok going there it is direct but o. Way back got to go up clapham junction and change to southampton as train works in between littlehampton and Portsmouth so train takes 3hrs to get home piss take 

I think the 22,000 amount was after STO took up their allocation, this is plus your allocation and 1901 club members, so think 27,000 before general on sale yesterday, so think we are looking at 29,30,000, not bad in my book for a team of southern softies...Think when we played Palace last year it was about 29,000, but that included a big segregation area, which is not in place for you guys. What is the predicted gate at Pride Park ? 

I think the 22,000 amount was after STO took up their allocation, this is plus your allocation and 1901 club members, so think 27,000 before general on sale yesterday, so think we are looking at 29,30,000, not bad in my book for a team of southern softies...Think when we played Palace last year it was about 29,000, but that included a big segregation area, which is not in place for you guys. What is the predicted gate at Pride Park ? 

I'm going to guess around 33,000

All three Amex park-and-ride sites will be open from 5.30pm tomorrow. Best to arrive early, and if using the Mill Road site at the end of the A 23, by 6.15 latest. 

As for off-site facilities, the Swan pub in Falmer village (excellent real ales, food, garden  and marquees) will be open – and  the landlord has just confirmed that Derby fans will be very welcome.

I was just wondering if anyone else from the south of england going to brighton game if so how you getting there!

Hi I'm travelling from Portsmouth on Thursday and would be happy to jump in with a car share if there's a seat left. Could pick me up at the services before the A3 (m). Then we can split fuel or whatever. Let me know if you're interested.

I just hope my ticket has arrived!

Archived