Best way to get a ticket for home leg

climbon

Just looking for some advice, with the tickets going on general sale tomorrow what would you say would be the best way to get a ticket: Internet or at the ground?

How does it work, do they have a certain number of tickets available on each platform or is it first come first serve (eg you could be un the queue but every ticket could be sold online)?

Thanks for any help :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was none available on the internet a few days ago.

South stand that is.

They only went on general sale today, didn't they - and I'm not sure that season ticket holders (which I assume you are) would have been able to swap to a different seat using the online system, because the club were 'guaranteeing' your seat.

I might be wrong though - usually am.

They only went on general sale today, didn't they - and I'm not sure that season ticket holders (which I assume you are) would have been able to swap to a different seat using the online system, because the club were 'guaranteeing' your seat.

I moved to a different seat during the 'secure your own seat' stage

Not a season ticket holder mate, just a home and away member. Tried to book two seats in the south stand as soon as they were available but nothing available on line.

Not a season ticket holder mate, just a home and away member. Tried to book two seats in the south stand as soon as they were available but nothing available on line.

Can't stand bloody Aussie soaps.

Archived