Best Concert you've seen.

Boycie

Ok, I'm getting pelters saying I've been to a Robbie Williams concert. But I do think he does a great live show.

I'm getting back into music again from a long absence. I used to buy records back in the day from the charts, 12inch vinyls!

I then discovered women, and missed out on a lot.

I'm now discovering music again, and really enjoy watching recorded live concerts in my mancave.

My favourites at the moment are Muse live in Rome, Coldplay live at Wembley, and the Foo Fighters live at Wembley.

So,

Tell me some of your favourites, recommend me something to look out for.

I checked out Kasabein today on YouTube, I wasn't too impressed, but I only caught 5 mins.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Flaming Lips, Akropolis, Prague. People dressed in animal costumes, fake blood, brilliant music. 'Tonight the world will be a better place. Tonight your life will change forever. Tonight it's the Flaming Lips'.  Marvellous.

I forget the year but it was just after Yoshimi Battles Pink Robots came out. Clips of that period on Youtube.

If you want a whole gig on Youtube, you can do no better than the Bruce Springsteen Hammersmith Odeon concert 1975.

As much as I love music, I've never been to a Live concert.

Dav was getting me tickets for Jackson in London, then he went and pegged it.

Robbie Williams at Knebworth, that was supposed to be awesome, never went..

Besides music now, I'm getting back into musical theatre shows, seen a couple over the years. Hoping to see Phantom of the Opera sometime over the summer.

Nearest I've ever been to owt Live is my brothers band, who aren't bad. No plans to tour yet mind

;-).

Oasis are reforming Boycie, so they might pop up somewhere like Glastonbury this year. Great group Oasis.

Archived