Leicester/Burnley squad changes

DesertRam

Assuming that Leicester and Burnley are going to splash out on new players

are their any that we would want if we are still in Championship next season?????

I would certainly have King  and  Dyer from the Foxes, as think they will be 2 of the

ones to be replaced, as not figured for a time now.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so bud. 

Burnley won't throw players away, I can guarantee that now. They will keep their key players, and their fringe players wouldn't cut it, I don't think.

Leicester obviously have a big squad, but again, it depends on wages and selection. Lloyd Dyer is okay, troublesome on his day. King has been their most disappointing player this season, but that's because he was one of their best.

I would say from Leicester, two players that maybe available, Andy King and Jeff Schlupp - Although Schlupp is a funny one, seems to be in and out the team, was on trial at Man Utd at one point. Bizarre situation. 

Nugent??, can't hack it in the prem but a good goal scorer in the championship.

From burnley, the only ones i'd want they will keep, still believe if Mac had been here at the start of the season we'd be second & i think we have a better squad than them too.

My opinion of course and not taking away burnleys achievements.

Pearson has already said that they will offer a contract extension to every player in the squad as a "thank you" for their contribution to get promoted as champions.

They now have the Prem riches on top of the bottomless money pit that Lee Suk Kum (or whatever his name is) has

So they can afford to do that - which means when they replace all those "championship level" players with better quality signings then interested clubs will have to pay sizeable fees to buy out their big new contracts and Prem wages.

But at least money isn't runing football :(

Archived