derby v red dogs

teza22

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky Go won't work but Ramsplayer should be fine. You may be able to get Sky Go if you can trick your computer to thinking its in the UK (proxy???) but don't understand that stuff myself.

Cheers for that. Well worth knowing. With the VPN thing I should be able to convince the computer it's in the UK so watch rather than listen, but the work IT system's a bit sh*te so it tends to slow things down. I would expect *a lot* of buffering!

Just a thought, I don't have a ST nor am I a member, as I only get to attend maybe 4-5 games a season, but I have the time off work to go to this game, but thinking the tickets will probably sell out by the 5th of March when I can buy one.

Do you think they will? Or is it worth buying the membership so that I can buy a ticket now, and is it possible to do that? 

I forgot to move ours for the Wendies game but the ticket office sebt me new ones anyway.

Rang the ticket office this morning, they already moved my seat to the South Stand for me, the man on the phone said I have a good seat too, so I'm chuffed to bits to be honest. Thought I'd have to relocate somewhere else!

Just a thought, I don't have a ST nor am I a member, as I only get to attend maybe 4-5 games a season, but I have the time off work to go to this game, but thinking the tickets will probably sell out by the 5th of March when I can buy one.

Do you think they will? Or is it worth buying the membership so that I can buy a ticket now, and is it possible to do that? 

It's possible to get a membership for it yes, that's why they do it. For situations like this hundreds of people will purchase memberships. Money money money.

Archived