Burnley Forest double tonight..

Ambitious

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the Bolton vs Burnley game is a massive Derby for them. Hoping Bolton help us out.

Huddersfield are a good side but i think Forest's power just might be too much.

Good bet mind.

I think Huddersfield and Forest will draw, Burnley will win...

That's possibly the worst outcome for my bet, however, I enjoy the gumps talking about a crisis.  :lol:

£10 returns £67.50 (bet365)

if any of them drop points, then I'm laughing (literally) so it's win-win... 

I thought, I'd just let people know - also opens up the discussion on their games.

Is this some special offer? I make the trees 17/10 and Burnley 6/4 so surely a win double at £10 would be £25.50 (multiplying the odds)?

A doctorate in cosmology clearly doesn't qualify someone for the modern world of online gambling...

Is this some special offer? I make the trees 17/10 and Burnley 6/4 so surely a win double at £10 would be £25.50 (multiplying the odds)?

A doctorate in cosmology clearly doesn't qualify someone for the modern world of online gambling...

I don't know, 

I have it on decimal - 2.5 for Burnley 2.7 for Forest (or other way around) both teams are away, that's why the odds aren't bad. both still favourite, but only just.

The odds he had given where different, I think... 6/4 is equivalent to 1.5 and 17/10 is 1.7.. however that would still be 32 pound.

To work out the odds add both numbers and divide by the last number. Eg. Forest are 6/4 so 10 divide 4 is 2.5. A tenner on forest to win would get you 25 quid, so 15 profit.

To work out the odds add both numbers and divide by the last number. Eg. Forest are 6/4 so 10 divide 4 is 2.5. A tenner on forest to win would get you 25 quid, so 15 profit.

is that right, no wonder I have it on decimals  :lol:

I always thought it was a fraction... 6/4 is 1.5 and 17/10 obviously 1.7... this is why I don't bet in shops, strictly online  :lol:

is that right, no wonder I have it on decimals :lol:

I always thought it was a fraction... 6/4 is 1.5 and 17/10 obviously 1.7... this is why I don't bet in shops, strictly online :lol:

Yeah it is right, not sure why most bookies use it instead of using the much simpler decimal odds.

Archived