George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old school here.

Best-ever episode - Queeg.

Surely it's got to be Polymorph 

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

"Never tangle with anything that's got more teeth than the entire Osmond family"

"Erm, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? And I think it comes down to a choice between The League Against Salivating Monsters, or - and this is my personal preference - The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society. Erm, one drawback with that - the abbreviation is C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S."

It's dress down day today at work. I didn't realise because I spent so much time reading this thread that I missed the email. I'm holding George Thorne responsible for this social embarrassment.

Oh, the old "I forgot" or "I wasn't told" routine...you're still paying your

Oh sorry - Queens don't move like that. I was thinking of poker.,

Reminds me of a different episode.

"Lister: What's the worst thing that could happen?

Rimmer: How's this Listy? A little wine, a little laughter, then it's back to his place for a coffee and a game of chess. Before you know it she's sandwiched between two bishops and her queen is exposed to an attack from the rear"

We don't need another cb.

Dont u think so? Hummmm I think we only have the main 2 and whitbread... ob I think wud b better off on loan and csnt rely on barker. I think a flamboyant centre half wud b a major signing also... goin by our style of play... have nothing against the 3 we have but another big one would be quality imo

Surely it's got to be Polymorph 

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

"Never tangle with anything that's got more teeth than the entire Osmond family"

"Erm, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? And I think it comes down to a choice between The League Against Salivating Monsters, or - and this is my personal preference - The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society. Erm, one drawback with that - the abbreviation is C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S."

I see your polymorph (Warning - Contents 2) and raise you one Back to Reality, you twonk.

Old school here.

Best-ever episode - Queeg.

Best episode is Meltdown by far.

"DON'T EYEBALL ME GHANDI. DROP AND GIVE ME 50! NOW!!"

When Rimmer is giving that "Someone is going to have to turn you into soldiers" speech to his troops, he always reminds me of all the footage I've ever seen of Brian Clough. Maybe Chris Barrie could have played him in The Damned United, had Michael Sheen not done a good job.

Archived