George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am I the only one that's still not entirely convinced that this deals as close as we think it is? I agree it's a big statement for West Brom to leave Thorne behind but who's to say that they haven't valued him at a stupid price? And we're still trying to get it down and are no closer to signing him than we were three weeks ago, I've said it previously but have we even had a third bid accepted yet?? I've heard nothing! It may even come back as rejected tomorrow! Hence why I'm not getting my hopes up just yet

am I the only one that's still not entirely convinced that this deals as close as we think it is? I agree it's a big statement for West Brom to leave Thorne behind but who's to say that they haven't valued him at a stupid price? And we're still trying to get it down and are no closer to signing him than we were three weeks ago, I've said it previously but have we even had a third bid accepted yet?? I've heard nothing! It may even come back as rejected tomorrow! Hence why I'm not getting my hopes up just yet

We haven't made an official 3rd bid, they have sat down for discussions about it today. Hopefully something came from that.

Archived