George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks that way, in a strange way I guess I'll miss them, they seemed like the bad derby fans of old....

They've started a new thread on their own forum. 50% think Andre Wisdom is the second coming of Jesus Christ and are begging him to come. 50% think he's a Premier League no-hoper and say they "wouldn't want him anyway". 

Now now are the insults necessary u p***k? Dont know anything about giros as have never been out of work... as 4 drinkin nah not yet... guna have a few pints down the Half mmon later though as it is hot... was actually initially guna apologise because the slagging off wasnt you as I went back and had a look... got you mixed up AGAIN with that baggie79 muppet.. he was the one doing the slagging off... but after your unnecessary insults you can shove your apology where the sun dont shine... finally I aint your fecking bro... ok.As for thorne... he will b a ram very very soon, an then we see who has the last laugh

It takes a big man to apologise, and I accept your apology bruvva xx

They've started a new thread on their own forum. 50% think Andre Wisdom is the second coming of Jesus Christ and are begging him to come. 50% think he's a Premier League no-hoper and say they "wouldn't want him anyway".

Haha I take it that deals not been completed yet then?

I've been told this by someone who possibly could have real information.......

There is a second player involved, no idea who or in which direction, but it is being pursued as a Two player deal.

unlike a few of their Fans and some of the media, the clubs are amicably working together

and hopefully will get it sorted soon...  

BUT a deadline has been set and if it hasn't happened by the end of the weekend(?), then it won't. 

Bryson supposedly..

a couple of media sites has mentioned it but only in passing.. Personally I don't see it.

Archived