George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah well, all situations are different mate. I've not worked a single day in my life. Not even during work experience week at school. Haven't got a clue how to write a CV or a cover letter. Attempted to cack-handedly apply to a million places and never had a reply from anyone.

Ring them up sunshine, tell them how enthusiastic you are, tell them you've got no experiencee but that you'e keen to learn and that you guarantee that you'll work hard and you'll show up every day and not take the piss. (maybe don't mention the piss word)

That will stand you above 50% of the workforce.

It's not about skills at entry level tombo, it's about attitude.

If you can communicate at all and if you're prepared to graft, then pick up the phone 10 times a day until someone hires you.

We all had to start somewhere mate. Once you get in then work hard, do what they tell/ask you to do, don't moan and keep your head down. whatever it is they've got you doing, try to beat your last hours performance.Someone will notice that eventually.

Ring them up sunshine, tell them how enthusiastic you are, tell them you've got no experiencee but that you'e keen to learn and that you guarantee that you'll work hard and you'll show up every day and not take the piss. (maybe don't mention the piss word)

That will stand you above 50% of the workforce.

It's not about skills at entry level tombo, it's about attitude.

If you can communicate at all and if you're prepared to graft, then pick up the phone 10 times a day until someone hires you.

We all had to start somewhere mate. Once you get in then work hard, do what they tell/ask you to do, don't moan and keep your head down. whatever it is they've got you doing, try to beat your last hours performance.Someone will notice that eventually.

Haha, cheers for the encouragement  :)

Ha ha. I personally know the guy that this has been photoshopped over. Cannot wait to show him.

classic.

Why the name change?

Archived