George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now now are the insults necessary u p***k? Dont know anything about giros as have never been out of work... as 4 drinkin nah not yet... guna have a few pints down the Half mmon later though as it is hot... was actually initially guna apologise because the slagging off wasnt you as I went back and had a look... got you mixed up AGAIN with that baggie79 muppet.. he was the one doing the slagging off... but after your unnecessary insults you can shove your apology where the sun dont shine... finally I aint your fecking bro... ok.

As for thorne... he will b a ram very very soon, an then we see who has the last laugh

The insults aren't ever necessary when you think about how pointless the argument is. You're on a football forum, the pair of you. Is it worth wasting your time bitching on a football forum about what the other one is saying/doing...?

you'll know when thorne has signed.....check rams talk and dcfc official website, not this thread ;P

really should be locked tbh, then again who cares really, we're trying to relieve the boredom and its already beaten russell's ;P

on another note, im 1 like away from 30 likes! :(, come on people!, hehe i almost have 10% likes on my posts ;P

Tombo, you're desperate for that #1 spot aren't you?  :lol:

It's a side mission of me killing my boredom. Like I've said before, I'm a jobless student in the summer. What else am I to do?

Won't deny my competitive streak though.

The insults aren't ever necessary when you think about how pointless the argument is. You're on a football forum, the pair of you. Is it worth wasting your time bitching on a football forum about what the other one is saying/doing...?

I know its football and all, but we're on a forum, if someone insults you, dont reply to them? what is the point, make one post maybe, scream your heart out but dont prolong it....just pointless. personally i feel you should just be nice to everyone, f this society we live in

Archived