George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An uncharacteristic error there, eddie.

It's thirty three and a third revolutions per minute, not thirty three.

Indeed it is. Better close the thread to cover up my crass stupidity.

Excuse me? I was askin if there is any new news... what bit of that didnt u get? If there is anything important happened then this is the place to find out... hence my question

I think he was saying that if you want to know, don't be lazy, read through the other posts...

However I will help you out... Thorne NOT on plane to USA with WBA... Irvine officially announced that we are currently in negotiations... Assuming negotiations go well we will have a Thorne in our side... If they don't he will fly out to join WBA in the US...

Let it go dude...

MWR said his contact had said he would sign on Monday... He was merely passing on what he'd been told...

Pretty sure you said he'd never sign... well you said he'd never sign unless we met the asking price... so since you're happy to twist MWR's words I may as well do the same with yours...

:mellow:

So MR stated Thorne was going to sign for Derby on Monday, he didn't, I point this out and you reckon I'm twisting his words? You are Comedy Dave and I claim my

I think he was saying that if you want to know, don't be lazy, read through the other posts...

However I will help you out... Thorne NOT on plane to USA with WBA... Irvine officially announced that we are currently in negotiations... Assuming negotiations go well we will have a Thorne in our side... If they don't he will fly out to join WBA in the US...

Please please please be done today! Knew it had 2b today, mmackworth ram my faith in you wasnt in vain

MWR said HIS CONTACT HAD SAID IT... How do you not get this? HE has only ever claimed what HIS CONTACT has told him...

You're having a go at the messenger for the message being wrong...

So why do some of you lot say MR got it right ? When it was his "contact" that got it right/wrong. Throw in enough scenarios and sometimes you might get lucky.

Archived