George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Afternoon all. First time poster so be gentle with me.

Been watching this thread with amusement over the past 10 days. What is it about this particular thread that as made me so obsessive? I started off being mildly interested - now I'm checking back every 10 minutes just to see if anything's changed.

Time for one of those pills.

Join the madness ,I've lost many hours of my life that I will never get back. And welcome.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been watching this thread with amusement over the past 10 days. What is it about this particular thread that as made me so obsessive? I started off being mildly interested - now I'm checking back every 10 minutes just to see if anything's changed.

Manlove

I was the same, this thread mesmerized me! it will be an emotional day when it stops. (mostly cause we'll all be buzzing about GT in a Rams shirt!)

Not to mention the West Midlands. I work in Birmingham. Not to mention our Baggie friends who seem to be equally obsessed.

Hell I even pulled into a lay-by on the way home just to check this thread and my Twitter feed.

That must make me officially clinically sad!

Anyway, back on topic there are a few baggies at my place of work. They seem to think GT's move to is pretty much nailed on. Not ITK but they are of the opinion that there's too much smoke for there not to be any fire. Also their local journo tweeted that he thought it was a question of 'when' rather than 'if'.

There once was a player called George Thorne;

when he played for the Rams it was pure .

later we learned

he'd been returned.

Now we started to mourn.

We wanted this player so much;

we loved his delicate touch.

His passing was great,

his tackling first rate

and his hair was ever so butch.

Hi I'm Troy McClure..... You might remember me from some threads which include....

Johnny Russell, Clough Sacked, rate the last movie you seen, and various other pun related threads....

Don't know if this got posted. My memory is starting to play tricks. Express & Star's Chris Lepowski in relation to a question about George Thorne joining Derby. He MUST be ITK. Apologies if already posted:

@chrislepkowski: @tommccoy87 He will sign - I have few doubts about that. Just a matter of when.

Don't know if this got posted. My memory is starting to play tricks. Express & Star's Chris Lepowski in relation to a question about George Thorne joining Derby. He MUST be ITK. Apologies if already posted:

@chrislepkowski: @tommccoy87 He will sign - I have few doubts about that. Just a matter of when.

Everything has been posted. Everything. 

All possible combinations of letters have now been brought together in this thread.

There is nothing new. Nothing. From now until eternity, it's all been said. 

Archived