George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think their plane leaves tomorrow so might be best to try to tie it up before Friday, otherwise the cleaner may answer the phone and shout around the dressing room "George Thorne anyone, no no one here of that name, they've all gone away for a fortnight" and if he has a storming tournament, his price might go up by

I actually feel sorry for him.

He's got West Brom fans telling him to rot in the reserves, and others telling him to get lost (not quite so politely), whilst has Derby fans begging him to come, and more or less telling him he's the messiah.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy

There are only reasons to be optimistic, as Derby have clearly more clout in the transfer market than they've had for a long time. At the very least it's 'more than possible' that we'll sign Thorne and, of course, that would be great. If we don't, it's 'very probable' that we'll sign another quality player who can do the CDM job, based on the evidence of increasingly better player acquistions over the past couple of years or so (of course there are a few individual exceptions as there always will be); in which case we may be reflecting........"all that mega-commotion nonsense over trying to sign Thorne, eh?" 

Does anybody else think that this deal is being delayed to run in sync with the new kit going on sale 2morrow?

what...Derby dictating to terms to WBA as to when the deal or the announcement will be done, in order o promote sales of the new shirt? Possible but unlikely I'd think ....

No I think its fine in context to the post I was replying to. But thanks for your input

Butros,I think you too,have had your head turned

Got that ram tattoo planned?

Proper shirt ordered?

Taking elocution lessons?

Admit it,you want to join derby too

I actually feel sorry for him.

He's got West Brom fans telling him to rot in the reserves, and others telling him to get lost (not quite so politely), whilst has Derby fans begging him to come, and more or less telling him he's the messiah.

That's what happens when you go to the press and crticise your own club, any negativity from West Brom fans is of his own making. If Hendrick or Bryson did the same think they would get stick from Derby fans. No sympathy for him, he should have kept his views between himself and his club.

Butros,I think you too,have had your head turned. Only thing that turns my head is a busty blonde.

Got that ram tattoo planned? Nope, I find them grotesque

Proper shirt ordered? Not had a replica shirt since I was a kid

Taking elocution lessons? I talk just fine thanks

Admit it,you want to join derby too. Join derby what?

Archived