George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread drives me nuts.. Surely I'm not the only one who wakes up and has his day ruined by the fact that there's no news? Completely kills my vibe... Or is that the norm?

Norm. 

Checking throughout the day - Last thing before bed, first thing in the morning. If I wake up in the night I spend about 20 minutes reading anything I've missed. 

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????NO?NEWS?YET?CHAPS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Norm.

Checking throughout the day - Last thing before bed, first thing in the morning. If I wake up in the night I spend about 20 minutes reading anything I've missed.

do the exact same. Tbh I don't know what I'll do with my life once he's signed. Go back to fifa and work :p

Radio Derby have just said Derby remain confident of signing George Thorne later this week! He came on as a substitute last night for WBA last might at Shrewsbury they continued.

So why come on as a substitute last night then for WBA if he is leaving? Doesn't make sense unless he is staying their.

Apparently owen bradley has just announced on radio derby that the deal should be completed by the end of the week... I didnt hear it but a mate of mine did an just told me... massive massive news as obv the club gave him the go ahead 2 say this.... about time

Apparently owen bradley has just announced on radio derby that the deal should be completed by the end of the week... I didnt hear it but a mate of mine did an just told me... massive massive news as obv the club gave him the go ahead 2 say this.... about time

He said Thorne played second half but DCFC remain confident of getting Thorne by the end of the week allegedly

He said nothing about it at 7am. Is the full Sports news only on the half hour?

yes just after 0730am. it's not the main sports news it's just after bit about Burton and alfretom and wba friendly reports. It's a reiteration IMO of what he understands is the case.

Archived