George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can relate. I lived in red dog land for 2 years a while back. Got grief every single day for being a sheep and all it did was make me love Derby more than ever. Best feeling ever when I came home, hope you get the same feeling when you get back :)

I'm organising a virtual candlelight vigil if anyone is interested.

"294PMRB" alt="294PMRB">

I'm planning to sing inspirational songs and do readings from the likes of Winston Churchill at intervals during the night.

Will Kum By Yah be in there, if so count me in

I can relate. I lived in red dog land for 2 years a while back. Got grief every single day for being a sheep and all it did was make me love Derby more than ever. Best feeling ever when I came home, hope you get the same feeling when you get back :)

yeah I've been living in Louisiana it's about a 6-7 hour drive away from Florida.. And I have dual citizenship. But nothing really compares to home.. Derby will always have a special spot in my heart. Can't wait to be back!

yeah I've been living in Louisiana it's about a 6-7 hour drive away from Florida.. And I have dual citizenship. But nothing really compares to home.. Derby will always have a special spot in my heart. Can't wait to be back!

So you haven't seen our beautiful velodrome?

You sir, are in for a treat.

Signing imminent expect news tommorow according to my source. This deals been wrapped up since last week apparently! I think Rush and co are keeping us fans waiting and biting our nails. Just tell us what we all know is going to happen please!

no I haven't visited in 2 years.

It will blow. Your. Fookin. Mind.

Picture this, silver AND GOLD sheeting with tiny bungalow windows crafted into a lovingly oval shaped turd towering over the iPro.

Imagine the millennium dome?

Now imagine if it was ****

Now imagine if it was sh!tter still.

They've gone for the modern look.

And it looks modernly ****

Archived