George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Thorne is currently on holiday.

I'm sure he will sign as soon as he comes back, that may be what the delay is.

After repeatedly saying he is not for sale, this may be what is required to get a lot of the WBA fans to turn on Jeremy Peace. We've just missed out on our "number one target" (Aaron Cresswell) as well, who's gone to West Ham for just over

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problems against WBA, but something clearly isn't right there.

If QPR and Leicester splash the cash, other than Burnley I'm struggling to see who are the standout relegation candidates. WHU, Stoke City and even Palace under Pulis should have enough.

If WBA want to survive next season they'll have to finish above Burnley, QPR and Hull City IMO. If not, then relegation seems on the cards, especially under Alan Irvine.

150 pages. Well done everybody. Great work.

Imagine if he does actually sign!

Not if but when....

I reckon this time next week we might be able to close this thread..

And look forward to seeing George Thorne playing in a Rams shirt once again...

Thorne is currently on holiday.

I'm sure he will sign as soon as he comes back, that may be what the delay is.

After repeatedly saying he is not for sale, this may be what is required to get a lot of the WBA fans to turn on Jeremy Peace. We've just missed out on our "number one target" (Aaron Cresswell) as well, who's gone to West Ham for just over

Once we sign Thorne we'll be in the great position of having genuine competition in centre midfield, four very good players fighting for 3 positions is a great position to be in. If you look at Leicester's transfer window for 2013/14, it was about adding experience, and depth to positions. Hendrick, Bryson, Thorne and Hughes, collectively your looking at a midfield worth

Once we sign Thorne we'll be in the great position of having genuine competition in centre midfield, four very good players fighting for 3 positions is a great position to be in. If you look at Leicester's transfer window for 2013/14, it was about adding experience, and depth to positions. Hendrick, Bryson, Thorne and Hughes, collectively your looking at a midfield worth

Eustace isn't in the same league as Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes, but the three are incompatible together. With Thorne on a permanent i agree with you. If you look at some of the teams in the lower half of the Premier League, I would be envious of Hughes, Thorne etc.

Eustace isn't in the same league as Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes, but the three are incompatible together. With Thorne on a permanent i agree with you. If you look at some of the teams in the lower half of the Premier League, I would be envious of Hughes, Thorne etc.

In my opinion, Bryso, Thorne, Hughes and Jeff could all play in the Premiership

I'm not getting excited, I don't need to be with the way we were playing last season, if we do that, we're already up there. Add some experience in other signings and there's no reason we shouldn't be there.

Archived