The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute comedy gold.

Pick that one out, Knowle Rohrer.

Not a chance!!!

So a couple of Forest fans complaining about the draw says what about the fan base?

Do you honestly believe cherry picking some remarks off LTLF is representative of the fan base as a whole?

I remember clearly a fair number of your fans thinking it would be great to chant about Doughty's death, does that mean all Derby fans are mindless idiots (for the record had the boot been on the other foot I have no doubts that Forest's contingent of idiots would have done the same).

Today a fair number of Blades fans attempted to make their way over to the Forest end to start trouble and someone even chucked a flare in the away end, does that mean all Sheff Utd fans are trouble makers? It does by your logic.

"I'd like to see the Cox penalty claim again."

Still not a foul.

Thought United got lucky with the penalty. That referee has always been soft. Oliver is it? Belongs in Italy.

Chuffed for Nigel. Don't like Sheff United at all.

I STILL find Darius Henderson hilarious. What a garbage player. Billy wouldn't make use of a striker if he ever bought a good one but I'm not sure what Henderson does at all?

Is he Ned and Billy's lovechild?

So a couple of Forest fans complaining about the draw says what about the fan base?

Do you honestly believe cherry picking some remarks off LTLF is representative of the fan base as a whole?

I remember clearly a fair number of your fans thinking it would be great to chant about Doughty's death, does that mean all Derby fans are mindless idiots (for the record had the boot been on the other foot I have no doubts that Forest's contingent of idiots would have done the same).

Today a fair number of Blades fans attempted to make their way over to the Forest end to start trouble and someone even chucked a flare in the away end, does that mean all Sheff Utd fans are trouble makers? It does by your logic.

I cherry-picked the entire thread.

Yes, there are ****** amongst all football clubs' fans (except arguably St Pauli) - but you lot seem to have a high percentage with an unrealistic sense of entitlement which then instantly veers towards injustice. I also remember that the Doughty chants, unforgivable as they were, were in direct response to several thousand Forest fans chanting "Let him die" at Shaun Barker. 

"I'd like to see the Cox penalty claim again."

Still not a foul.

Thought United got lucky with the penalty. That referee has always been soft. Oliver is it? Belongs in Italy.

Chuffed for Nigel. Don't like Sheff United at all.

I STILL find Darius Henderson hilarious. What a garbage player. Billy wouldn't make use of a striker if he ever bought a good one but I'm not sure what Henderson does at all?

Is he Ned and Billy's lovechild?

Henderson would be a great bouncer - if he didn't assault the customers.

Yes, there are ****** amongst all football clubs' fans (except arguably St Pauli) - but you lot seem to have a high percentage with an unrealistic sense of entitlement which then instantly veers towards injustice. I also remember that the Doughty chants, unforgivable as they were, were in direct response to several thousand Forest fans chanting "Let him die" at Shaun Barker. 

And how many people posted on the thread? Hardly enough to be representative of the fan base is it? For the record the draw may have helped inspire Sheff Utd but it should have helped inspire Forest knowing that a very winnable path to the semi finals had been plotted. It certainly does not account for a goal keeping error or dodgy penalty though.

There were a smattering of fans who did applaud Barker when he was stretchered off as well, but as I said Forest have their ****** as well. To be honest attending away games I may agree with you.

I don't think the entitlement you talk about is true amongst the majority of fans but I don't think we'll find any common ground on that.

I think the best thing for me was their excitement due to their path to the semi-finals...

Their cup run involved a reserve side, a league one play-off hopeful and a league-one relegation scrapper (which they lost to).. their cup run can be seen as a huge disappointment, because their side SHOULD have gotten to the semi-finals at least given the games.

But anyway, well done Nigel Clough - absolutely delighted for him.

I doubt whether the dwarf will be too bothered tbh.

Whilst he wouldn't want to lose (to Nigel) the league will be his only priority.

Hopefully De Vries will play a few more though.

I agree that Sheff United shouldn't have had a penalty. Judging from the highlights Sheff United caught you out on the break a few times. They scored 3 and created a couple more decent openings.

You might have lost in truth to two individual errors but why didn't you win? Why didn't you create more.

We lost to Leicester because we were *****. If we'd lost to QPR then it would have been sloppiness in our passing that could have made the difference (lots of awful passing, Hughes best attribute yet he gave it away more than he found a white shirt).

It appears that Forest always have an excuse.

'They kicked us (look at your disciplinary record)'

'We have injuries' (you've spent enough!)

Never lose fairly

Love all the crap they post about being kicked off the park when they lose.

Somebody on ltlf had a pop about Bucko liking to hurt other players and being a dirty player, Until someone pointed out that tubby reid had picked up more bookings.

Just like Barton moaning about Martin putting him on his arse. What about those flying elbows Joey?

They never acknowledged Cox or Reid's tackles.

They call it Wenger vision.

Never let the truth get in the way Edward? I think you'll find there were barely any Forest fans chanting that, and that your disgusting Doughty chants (from a huge majority of the 30 thousand Derby fans) was in response to us chanting, "only one Chris Cohen"'.

I.e when we kicked the ball out so Barker could get treatment. Funny that,

Don't let that get in the way of your tale though.

Archived