The demise of Forest

ladyram

Can't understand it....

On TV with a chance to scalp a Premiership team.

9 changes 

I can understand it.

The majority of your first-team still feel 'undefeated' and an inevitable loss at Spurs would perhaps knock confidence. Better to retain confidence ahead of your next three tricky games before the next international break.

Brighton (H)

Wigan (A)

Ipswich (H)

What are your predictions? How many points would you be happy with?

From Derby's perspective - Bolton (A) Bournemouth (H) Millwall (H) six points has to be the bare minimum

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand it.

The majority of your first-team still feel 'undefeated' and an inevitable loss at Spurs would perhaps knock confidence. Better to retain confidence ahead of your next three tricky games before the next international break.

Brighton (H)

Wigan (A)

Ipswich (H)

From Derby's perspective - Bolton (A) Bournemouth (H) Millwall (H) six points has to be the bare minimum

I can understand it.

Brighton (H)

Wigan (A)

Ipswich (H)

Seeing as we've played your next three (A) and got five points, Derby will need to start climbing the table with 6

Why change the whole team though? Play full strength, beat forest and keep the fans on side after getting beat by the baggies at the wkend. Do what we did, 3/4 changes at most. Realistically this is pretty much the only thing Spurs can win, why not go for it.

Archived