The demise of Forest

ladyram

Derby have a higher away attendance then Forest this season. FACT. 

Given that Wednesday was on a Tuesday night for us last season, I think they may have swayed it too! Wasn't it like 100 people difference in the average away figure? 

Nevertheless, I doubt there is much at all between each fan base. We're all friends now  ^_^

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are those Newcastle loans working out?

Wonga type interest?

Forest probably have to give Newcastle 40 players back at the end of the season.

Derby have a higher away attendance then Forest this season. FACT. 

Given that Wednesday was on a Tuesday night for us last season, I think they may have swayed it too! Wasn't it like 100 people difference in the average away figure? 

Nevertheless, I doubt there is much at all between each fan base. We're all friends now  ^_^

Typical Derby fan - Stuck in the past  & doesn't know what day of the week it is   ;)

If you take 80,000 more fans to away games than us then to be honest with you I still couldn't give a ****

At the end of the day, if you lived in Nottingham, wouldn't you want to sneak out 23 times a year?

At last, after months, you have your Eliza Dolittle moment. Still be a bigger club than your lot, regardless of what division they are in.

Obviously they have a better following but joint 9th on the overall honours list for English clubs with another giant of a club

Archived