The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Educated in Nottingham Schools.

Did the full four years

Only three in Derbyshire.... Two if you can chuck stones at the big metal things with wings in the sky.... You get passed on to the elite Derby sports centre

Were the big metal things flying into Nottingham EMA?

Yes.... But they had to dodge some very high footballs in Nottingham on the way in.

High flying Sheff Weds

We never get easy fixtures.

But our second team have learned to play in the rain now

Frost tonight - sleet is just around the corner.

Couldn't resist Boycie

A few years ago, when they had just renamed the airport "Nottingham", I flew back from Dublin (where I was working at the time) with a Forest fan. He asked me whether it was possible to walk into 'the city centre' from the airport.

I gave him directions.

Alternatively I enjoyed the florest hoofball on FLS, the difference in our styles of play are huge. Long punts in to the strikers then get it wide every time, cringey. 

Yes, but their style worries me. Even against a lack-lustre Fulham side, we were beaten to the ball in a crowded box on a couple of occasions. Our two tall full backs aren't great in the air defensively and we know Keogh can be outmuscled. Fryatt, Antonio and Assombalonga will be a handful. Just hope Bucko inspires the troops.

In open play I think we might have too much for them. Has all the makings of a great game. I'm quite glad they've turned themselves around. Makes the derby more exciting!

Archived