The demise of Forest

ladyram

You never disappoint, but you forgot to mention the Tin Shed (which was full)

Your ground too big for you?

It was a full house youth

Oh.... I see the attendance debate has reared it's boring head again

Not by me bob

Started by lazy, carried on by you, after it had died down, so easy to get you to bite about your rusty tin shed.

Have you stopped been weird yet?

Oh by the way the whole idea about changing words in someones quote is you just change one or two, now virtually all of them.  It kind looks silly if you do that.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played really well in the first half and 10 minutes into the second.

Then tiredness set in and we just did what we had too. Some good football being played during them periods and all the debutants played really well. Especially hunt and Burke down the right side.

Started by lazy, carried on by you, after it had died down, so easy to get you to bite about your rusty tin shed.

Have you stopped been weird yet?

Oh by the way the whole idea about changing words in someones quote is you just change one or two, now virtually all of them. It kind looks silly if you do that.

Just out of curiosity when I brought it back up with the 'it was a full house youth' what post was I replying too?

You managed 28k...so much for the draw of the hero of Notts Forest. As you keep telling us you are a bigger city etc etc etc yawn yawn bore bore

Oh it's alright

I found it

It's the one above. The one where you quoted tiger from 16 hours ago. So I think you brought it back up.

Do you feel daft now ?

We played really well in the first half and 10 minutes into the second.

Then tiredness set in and we just did what we had too. Some good football being played during them periods and all the debutants played really well. Especially hunt and Burke down the right side.

Thats a bit worrying playing against a makeshift team in the first game of the season. Youll only last 20 minutes by the time youve played 4 games in the next 13 daya

Thats a bit worrying playing against a makeshift team in the first game of the season. Youll only last 20 minutes by the time youve played 4 games in the next 13 daya

I suppose it wud be slightly worrying if it was nt the start of the season

It was nice to actually watch football tho instead of davies hoofball tactics from the 70s

I'd actually forgot what it was like

Same old mcramfan always lying

Same old gump - always living in the past.

My (step) grand-daughter got a gold star for spelling the other week. Does Fridgy want it to stick on your shirt?

Oh it's alright

I found it

It's the one above. The one where you quoted tiger from 16 hours ago. So I think you brought it back up.

Do you feel daft now ?

No not at, it was 16 hours as I had been out, I have a life unlike you as you are always on here.  So fundamentally a forest fan started it all about the attendance, and you where not full.

So if its OK with you, I'm off out, again, I expect you will be here when I get back, keep the place clean will ya??

Definitely not.

Steve had all eighteen hip flexor muscles surgically removed following the unfortunate 'Third Shredded Wheat' incident at a team breakfast in Bristol a couple of seasons ago.

Is that before or after he trod on a piece of lego and was sidelined for a 18 months after tearing his achilles whilst remonstrating with his mrs about where their kids leave their lego pieces? 

I forget

Same old gump - always living in the past.

My (step) grand-daughter got a gold star for spelling the other week. Does Fridgy want it to stick on your shirt?

When have I brought anything up about the past?

Concerning the stars, It's ok we ve already got 2 stars for winning back to back European cups

No not at, it was 16 hours as I had been out, I have a life unlike you as you are always on here. So fundamentally a forest fan started it all about the attendance, and you where not full.

So if its OK with you, I'm off out, again, I expect you will be here when I get back, keep the place clean will ya??

I only come back on here to wind you up. So easy

When have I brought anything up about the past?

Concerning the stars, It's ok we ve already got 2 stars for winning back to back European cups

Making an issue about something posted 18 hours previously qualifies nicely, thanks.

From today's Mirror....

"Blackpool, the club without enough players made a losing start at Notts Forest. Manager Jose Riga could only name four subs and his Pool team included NINE debutants. They even had the indignity of not registering new signing Ishmael Miller in time to play."

So, a bye for the gumps in their first match then.........lucky start for Physco.

Just watched the FLS, and the ginger fella was saying that most people, including Blackpool, expected them to be hit for 4 or 5 in this game, so the fact they only lost by 2 will actually be a morale booster for them.

So, in conclusion, Forest are ****.

Just watched the FLS, and the ginger fella was saying that most people, including Blackpool, expected them to be hit for 4 or 5 in this game, so the fact they only lost by 2 will actually be a morale booster for them.

So, in conclusion, Forest are ****.

Its the only conclusion that one could possibly come to. 

Archived