The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham will surprise a few teams - and Ben Pringle's probably the best midfielder in the division not playing for Derby. He learned his trade well.

I saw Pringle at Ilson.

I am pleased he is back in the division. His confidence could have taken a knock after being released by you lot.

I was really hoping he would get one for Rotherham

I saw Pringle at Ilson.

I am pleased he is back in the division. His confidence could have taken a knock after being released by you lot.

I'd have been happy for him to do so, provided we had put the game to bed beforehand.

I saw Pringle at Ilson.

Poor wumming. Pringle has made a good career for himself thanks to Derby taking him from Ilson and giving him a chance.

I heard Blackpool turned up with 10 men and Forest offered them Greg Halford on a free to even things up. They declined and got 4 fans out the away end instead.

I don't know if that statement was to take the poss out of us but I agree with every word

Sorry to hear that, hate to see empty seats.

Must be disappointing considering how many went on the bandwagon for your last game.

You managed 28k...so much for the draw of the hero of Notts Forest.  As you keep telling us you are a bigger city etc etc etc yawn yawn bore bore

Archived