The demise of Forest

ladyram

We are lucky to get that much.

Mid table season. Selling all your best young players highlights there's no ambition for promotion this year.

I agree. Forest fans cannot be happy how this offseason has been overall. I had ya'll pegged for a playoff push, but now more of a mid-table side as you say.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this buffoon's comment regarding the potential sale of Landsbury on the No***ngham post's site -

To be perfectly honest other than the fact that it appears that Fawaz didn't keep SP in the loop (which is not on) with the KD/JL deal I'm not sure how bad its turned out for us. For instance, does anyone know if there is a 'sell on clause' if Newcastle sell in the future? Plus we get two players available for the squad who wont cost us a penny this season, and

Just seen this buffoon's comment regarding the potential sale of Landsbury on the No***ngham post's site -

To be perfectly honest other than the fact that it appears that Fawaz didn't keep SP in the loop (which is not on) with the KD/JL deal I'm not sure how bad its turned out for us. For instance, does anyone know if there is a 'sell on clause' if Newcastle sell in the future? Plus we get two players available for the squad who wont cost us a penny this season, and

Archived