The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good signing.

He must like it at Derby to leave a big club like WBA.

Joking aside.... Imagine it's been nice not having much negative press lately...

Provide a link that says the owners promised a new stadium or stop making **** up.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2012-07-14/new-forest-owner-explains-his-commitment-to-the-club/

It was in that interview that now seems to be cut, funny how he shortly stepped down after that to 'concentrate' on other business matters. And Fawaz came in and stopped paying bills and wages.

You wont get an answer to that...(I don't answer direct questions)

FTFY

Makes me laugh, you didn't know what FTFY was until a few weeks ago, now its like watching a kitten with a ball of wool, obsessed with it.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2012-07-14/new-forest-owner-explains-his-commitment-to-the-club/

It was in that interview that now seems to be cut, funny how he shortly stepped down after that to 'concentrate' on other business matters. And Fawaz came in and stopped paying bills and wages.

FTFY

Makes me laugh, you didn't know what FTFY was until a few weeks ago, now its like watching a kitten with a ball of wool, obsessed with it.

So once again NO SOURCE, 

As for the FTFY, yes i love it :)

So once again NO SOURCE, 

As for the FTFY, yes i love it :)

Pity you are not that good at using it, keep practicing.

I just make things up because you lot jump at it so easily...I love it, you all jump on here and say liar, prove it, where's your source, show me the facts etc etc and everyone else is just laughing at your over-reactions.  Soo entertaining, so gullible its almost endearing.

graphics-lol-443148

And i needed a cheap lame excuse to use this gif....forest always giving :)

See the away following arguments are being thrown around again on a certain social network

Did they take more than Derby to Ilkeston? Bless. Compared to Nothingham though, even a shithole like Ilson must be up.

Pity you are not that good at using it, keep practicing.

I just make things up because you lot jump at it so easily...I love it, you all jump on here and say liar, prove it, where's your source, show me the facts etc etc and everyone else is just laughing at your over-reactions.  Soo entertaining, so gullible its almost endearing.

graphics-lol-443148

And i needed a cheap lame excuse to use this gif....forest always giving :)

Whatever

Archived