The demise of Forest

ladyram

BORING

Biter...

Stop reading my posts then, you are so easy to wind up, don't know your own history, is that why you are on here and not on your own forum, too embarrassed by your lack of knowledge?

Looks like I finished third (in what I don't know)

Seems like your getting agitated. In what I don't know. Seems like your arguing against yourself.

Why would I get agitated when your fellow gumps keep biting, I'm actually laughing at their lack of knowledge about the club they allegedly support, but spend a lot of time on here...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't win anything by finishing third do you? ;)

Where did you finish?  Your highlight is us losing at Wembley, you are a sad bunch.  Go and have a read of one of your own forums, LTLF in the Derby section has seasoned posters saying its embarrassing that some 'fans' are still going on about Derby losing at Wembley as Forest finished in mid-table obscurity.

Think we cleared

Biter...

Stop reading my posts then, you are so easy to wind up, don't know your own history, is that why you are on here and not on your own forum, too embarrassed by your lack of knowledge?

Why would I get agitated when your fellow gumps keep biting, I'm actually laughing at their lack of knowledge about the club they allegedly support, but spend a lot of time on here...

I like coming on here

I'm bit of an attention seeker

25 million for Hughes is laughable tho

What do you really value him at?

6-8 million after last season. Didn't perform as well as he could but only recently turned 19 and still has tons of potential. By the way, where did you hear the 25 million figure?  :lol:

There are also reports we rejected an 8 million bid for Hughes from Liverpool a while back and I doubt many Derby fans value him a lot higher than 8 million. We still get mocked about it  :lol:

I remember when Joe Kinnear stated in 2004 that he would not let Andy Reid go for less than

Who said 25?

Not even half.

I dot know.

It may of been one of them situations where one fan says something silly and then this becomes what all their fans say and the opposing fans state it all the time. Like 'mind the gap' or 'king billy' or '2 European cups'

I dot know.

It may of been one of them situations where one fan says something silly and then this becomes what all their fans say and the opposing fans state it all the time. Like 'mind the gap' or 'king billy' or '2 European cups'

Ok, so we play on the European Cup thing a bit. But 'mind the gap' comments were all over the place... in September.

You Forest lads on here aren't as good as Stan. Daveo banned him but he was awesome. You lot are too accommodating. Stan was the perfect Forest dartboard.

"Tinpot club"

"Small town, only got City status recently"

"NLN"

"Going down"

"Worst team in history"

"Team of thugs"

"Never won anything"

"Free tickets"

"Vile fans"

Stan wasn't original but he was a perfect knobber.

RIP Stan

Ok, so we play on the European Cup thing a bit. But 'mind the gap' comments were all over the place... in September.

You Forest lads on here aren't as good as Stan. Daveo banned him but he was awesome. You lot are too accommodating. Stan was the perfect Forest dartboard.

"Tinpot club"

"Small town, only got City status recently"

"Clough"

"Going down"

"Worst team in history"

"Team of thugs"

"Never won anything"

"Free tickets"

"Vile fans"

Stan wasn't original but he was a perfect knobber.

RIP Stan

"Will you take my survey".....

Archived