The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you just assume that? If he supported (Notts) County of support him because he's a local lad and is a exciting fighter to watch. Much more exciting than your standard hit and run like Mayweather/Ward who seem to be all the rage these days.

The fact he supports Forest is just a bonus

I was refering to Stoner's post, #6113.

Wasn't yesterday the day that Forest were going to unveil their new CEO who was going to sort out their finances, aka how to put this year's date on a cheque, how to remember to sign it, how to make sure that the right cheque was put in the right envelope and not the one to pay the gas bill, how to put a stamp on the envelope, how to put the right address and/or the post code on, how to ensure that the piece of paper inside the envelope was the right way around so that you could actually see it through the window etc?

Apparently everyone they interviewed on their short-list turned them down.

Also, their winding-up order today has them in good company - with Salisbury and Hereford United. It looks like they've finally found their true level.

Finally the clueless muppet wakes up...

Kenny Burns: We'll never see a repeat of our Nottingham Forest European Cup fairytale or promotion to the Premier League

Read more at http://www.nottinghampost.com/Kenny-Burns-ll-repeat-Nottingham-Forest-European/story-21175195-detail/story.html#ArlPGm6wgoEMpMRF.99

He seems to be just licking his own arse there, writes like an 8 year old too. Can't manage more than 3 lines at a time, bless.

I just don't think enough is done to recognise what we achieved.

What we did was incredible, and it will never, ever be done again.

He seems to be just licking his own arse there, writes like an 8 year old too. Can't manage more than 3 lines at a time, bless.

I just don't think enough is done to recognise what we achieved.

What we did was incredible, and it will never, ever be done again.

No it wont, but not because it was that monumental but because football has totally changed. How the **** he has a column anywhere is a total atrocity. Surely even the florest boys see him as a total embarrassment.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/oyston-closing-in-on-final-decision-1-6648742

Davies out of the running to be Blackpool manager. After he performed a u turn on them before rejoining us meaning they ended up with Paul Ince, they were never going to be that desperate.

Doubt he was ever in the running, just a filler line.

Anyway back on track I hear Kenny Burns is going to be your new CEO...

Archived