The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree as from an outsider Jewell did far more damage to the club. Very few of his signings worked out and a lot were expensive.

I don't think he has left us in a bad state really. He has not lumbered us with deadwood and we have a very good squad which is lacking some fire power. He made the club into a laughing stock, but I think everything realises that it was Davies and Jim Price rather than NFFC.

Going back to Leeds, their fans hate him for stating "Job done" after drawing the first leg of a play-off semi-final at Elland Road.

I don't disagree necessarily, but wait until next October before you can be quite certain of that. If some of the players you think you can rely on turn out to be perma-cripples and one or two leave, and one or two lose form...it can happen.

I don't disagree necessarily, but wait until next October before you can be quite certain of that. If some of the players you think you can rely on turn out to be perma-cripples and one or two leave, and one or two lose form...it can happen.

True, I suppose whether you will see whether the injury crisis was down to bad luck or our players just being injury prone.

I doubt he will ever get the chance to manage a club of Forest's stature again.

Going back on what I said a minute ago but Blackpool may look at him this summer? It will be that sort of club who will be in dire straits who will take him out of desperation.

He shafted Blackpool without ever going there.

What's all of the above got to do with what I said?

Please refer to te post where I said you shouldn't be at wembley or you haven't played better than you?

All I've done is quote a link from your website and as for 'it's just a thread made up by someone' you have fans on their acknowledging that things are happening behind the scenes?

Oh come on Stoners, these things take time to organise surely you must remember that...oh wait...

Embarrassing. Derby going to have egg on their faces if they fook it up.

Whats this drivel about us having one in August? I think we were all optimistic about the season but that's about it.

You keep on telling yourself that and eventually you might believe it.

Absolutely no result will leave us with egg on our faces in a season where we played such great football, beat our local rivals 5-0 (and got their manager sacked in the process), were the top scorers in the league and had a trip to Wembley.

Remember when you lot used to say our 'cup final' against your lot was all we had to look forward to each season? Oh how times have changed.

Will count for absolutely nothing if you don't go up.

We had good season's in Billys first spell finishing 3rd and then 6th yet were told on here that it counted for nothing.

Same here. Still think you should win though. QPR aren't all that.

We had good season's in Billys first spell finishing 3rd and then 6th yet were told on here that it counted for nothing.

And we aren't all that either according to the majority of Forest fans  :lol:

If we lose it won't be for nothing, it will be a nice little payday from the gate and TV money.  Will pay for Bamford's loan next season and the hat-trick he will net at your place as we complete the double over you and gain automatic promotion, and Pearce resigns :)

Now that is Carlsberg...

And we aren't all that either according to the majority of Forest fans  :lol:

We've been the luckiest side ever and Jake is a pub-standard sunday league hoofer according to the general doggy opinion.

We've been the luckiest side ever and Jake is a pub-standard sunday league hoofer according to the general doggy opinion.

Reid > Bryson

Lansbury > Hughes

Vaughan > Thorne

Jara > Wisdom

Hobbs > Buxton

Wilson > Keogh

Cohen > Forsyth

Darlow > Grant

Djebbour > Martin

Paterson > Russell

Mackie > Ward

None of our pub league players would even make their bench

When was the last time forest where in a play-off final?

Have they played at the new Wembley yet?

Not sure mate.......... can someone google it or maybe one of the dogs will know.......must've been there? such a famous team anorl.

Archived