The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to admire the gall. 

Forest fans giving it the big 'un about relegation to League 1, despite themselves being the ones who've spent a number of seasons down there recently, and then pegging themselves as the authority on going up to the top flight, something they themselves haven't achieved in this millennium.....

You'll be telling us how to get to Wembley and win next..... ;)

I'm glad you admire it ;)

League One was not that bad, apart from under Megson. It was much better than some of the dismal seasons we have endured fighting relegation anyway or being relegated from the Premier League.

I'm wondering why Forest aren't already above us in the table by some distance.

I mean, considering they've spent considerably more than we have on stella signings for the past few years I can only put it down to bad management.

If they fail this season it'll surely be the time for Billy to get off his high horse and reveal his real third person - Ronnie Corbett.

2-1 ht All forest first 15 then Yeovil next 20, then bit of a stoppage and Yeovil lose momentum. Patterson playing well, forest defence pretty shaky. Yeovil ok up front. Shocking at back

Forest haven't really threatened much this half. Can't see another goal from either team

Did hit post though bit your right cancelling each other out now

Archived