The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't wish to defend the guy, however, it takes two to tango - and the other guy is probably more at fault.

I'd hazard a guess he went into the club shop and asked for psycho, which would have then been spelt wrong by the shop assistant.

Obviously, at any point he could have turned around and said - the f*ck?!?!! but, just proves what kind of 'staff' they have on. 

I had half an hour to spare so I had a wander through Kevin's (he's been banned again) Derby thread on LTLF and picked out a few gems for your enjoyment…..

Alf-Inge of Fudge:

All McClaren is doing is watching Nigel's work on fitness, graft and "tactics" be enforced by players trying to impress a new manager. Once he puts his own stamp on things they'll sink like a balloon.

Kevin:

Great manager 
Should never have sacked him

(on signing Wisdom on loan)

Halford's Lid:

He's played 14 career games. I'll take Hobbs, Wilson, Cohen, Lichaj, Jara and Halford over him any day of the week.
Paul Anderson Mk 2.

Ravi:

At this moment in time I'm sure most people would rather have Halford over Wisdom. A good player at this level with bags of experience over a rookie any day. Just common sense.

Kevin: (I always liked him, such a sensible poster)

Better team than us on paper now.

Gona be hard watching them go up this season.

Steve Sutton's Lazy Eye:

I work with a few season ticket owning, away game going, sheep sha**ing freaks and they are genuinely confident they will make the play offs.

(After we beat Wigan to go ahead of them for the first time this season…)

Dawny:

We've become used to them being utterly **** though haven't we? I miss NLN

Tropix:

Honeymoon period. We had one last season, remember

Masuka:

I would like to see how they manage once they've lost a couple of games, because from my memory old Schteve wasn't the best motivator when he was here!

Agent Penguin:

Until the transfer window opens and Schteeve can sort his squad out, the jury should be out. 

He is destined to screw it up in a few weeks time.

Chriscl:

"Even a dead cat will bounce" as the old saying goes.

(on the wheels falling off….)

Francis Benali (on loan):

Chelsea will ***** Derby's bubble. Then the slide will start.

​Macca Fox: (his only post)

On strength of squad alone, I have not seen anything from Derby that makes me consider them an equal to either Leicester, Burnley, QPR and Forest. Players don't turn in to Brazilians overnight just because a wally with a brolly is now in charge.

Gedlingred:

Derby will be mid table.

It's their destiny.

Alpha Fail:

Three losses in a row. That's our Schtevie. I knew he was in there somewhere.

BryanRoy22:

As expected, honeymoon period over.
That performance was a typical McClaren one last night, it really did make me smile how they crumbled and that clueless look on his face. Reminded me of Forest 1-4 West Ham. 
Wouldn't happen under Davies.

rockabilly:

'' the wheels on the bus have fallen off, fallen off, fallen off...''

​(moving forward….)

puds1970:

You could bet your bottom dollar if we had a Sunday league hoofer like Buxton at the heart of our defence we'd already be doomed to league 2 football next season.

​(reality kicking in….)

AlwaysARed87:

I will be heartbroken if they go up and we don't... especially considering all the money we have sunk into it, they must be the luckiest club in the championship to be where they are.

​(prophecy - but not the way he meant….)

They'll be out for big game revenge for 1898.

(after the Forest game….)

Carlos Spicy-Weiner:

How did they get on today does anyone know?

KilburnRam:

A lucky 5-0.

Opposition had far too many injuries/bad luck/dodgy decisions against/wrong colour towels in dressing room (delete as appropriate)

8BallUK:

Weather?

(nothing about sleet at all)

In fact, nothing about anything else again. The thread remains unposted-in to this day.

I don't wish to defend the guy, however, it takes two to tango - and the other guy is probably more at fault.

I'd hazard a guess he went into the club shop and asked for psycho, which would have then been spelt wrong by the shop assistant.

Obviously, at any point he could have turned around and said - the f*ck?!?!! but, just proves what kind of 'staff' they have on. 

Maybe Fawaz was doing a guest appearance in the club shop and did it for the guy.

Inevitably it was going to be a **** up as soon as he got his hands on it.

I had half an hour to spare so I had a wander through Kevin's (he's been banned again) Derby thread on LTLF and picked out a few gems for your enjoyment…..

Alf-Inge of Fudge:

All McClaren is doing is watching Nigel's work on fitness, graft and "tactics" be enforced by players trying to impress a new manager. Once he puts his own stamp on things they'll sink like a balloon.

Kevin:

Great manager 

Should never have sacked him

(on signing Wisdom on loan)

Halford's Lid:

He's played 14 career games. I'll take Hobbs, Wilson, Cohen, Lichaj, Jara and Halford over him any day of the week.

Paul Anderson Mk 2.

Ravi:

At this moment in time I'm sure most people would rather have Halford over Wisdom. A good player at this level with bags of experience over a rookie any day. Just common sense.

Kevin: (I always liked him, such a sensible poster)

Better team than us on paper now.

Gona be hard watching them go up this season.

Steve Sutton's Lazy Eye:

I work with a few season ticket owning, away game going, sheep sha**ing freaks and they are genuinely confident they will make the play offs.

(After we beat Wigan to go ahead of them for the first time this season…)

Dawny:

We've become used to them being utterly **** though haven't we? I miss Clough

Tropix:

Honeymoon period. We had one last season, remember

Masuka:

I would like to see how they manage once they've lost a couple of games, because from my memory old Schteve wasn't the best motivator when he was here!

Agent Penguin:

Until the transfer window opens and Schteeve can sort his squad out, the jury should be out. 

He is destined to screw it up in a few weeks time.

Chriscl:

"Even a dead cat will bounce" as the old saying goes.

(on the wheels falling off….)

Chelsea will ***** Derby's bubble. Then the slide will start.

​Macca Fox: (his only post)

On strength of squad alone, I have not seen anything from Derby that makes me consider them an equal to either Leicester, Burnley, QPR and Forest. Players don't turn in to Brazilians overnight just because a wally with a brolly is now in charge.

Gedlingred:

Derby will be mid table.

It's their destiny.

Alpha Fail:

Three losses in a row. That's our Schtevie. I knew he was in there somewhere.

BryanRoy22:

As expected, honeymoon period over.

That performance was a typical McClaren one last night, it really did make me smile how they crumbled and that clueless look on his face. Reminded me of Forest 1-4 West Ham. 

Wouldn't happen under Davies.

rockabilly:

'' the wheels on the bus have fallen off, fallen off, fallen off...''

​(moving forward….)

puds1970:

You could bet your bottom dollar if we had a Sunday league hoofer like Buxton at the heart of our defence we'd already be doomed to league 2 football next season.

​(reality kicking in….)

AlwaysARed87:

I will be heartbroken if they go up and we don't... especially considering all the money we have sunk into it, they must be the luckiest club in the championship to be where they are.

​(prophecy - but not the way he meant….)

They'll be out for big game revenge for 1898.

(after the Forest game….)

Carlos Spicy-Weiner:

How did they get on today does anyone know?

KilburnRam:

A lucky 5-0.

Opposition had far too many injuries/bad luck/dodgy decisions against/wrong colour towels in dressing room (delete as appropriate)

8BallUK:

Weather?

(nothing about sleet at all)

In fact, nothing about anything else again. The thread remains unposted-in to this day.

If you ignore it for long enough it doesn't exist. 

Don't care who we get out of that bunch. Would probably prefer Reading but they're all beatable. The only ones I'd be wary of are Blackburn, simply because they're coming out of nowhere and they have Rhodes.

Said last month that Blackburn looked like they could sneak into it and they are now in a great position and in form. Wish I'd taken a trip to the bookies and put some cash down. 

Archived