The demise of Forest

ladyram

We looked amazing today against Reading and last week against Bolton but our forwards have suddenly forgot how to finish 

I find it hard to see us getting anything at your place or making the play-offs.

The sooner Davies goes the better. His tactics were completely ineffective today and he will not take us up.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note. Next week, does your stadium have them barcode reader turnstiles?

Yes. Are you going to be wearing a Newcastle shirt?

I find it hard to see us getting anything at your place or making the play-offs.

The sooner Davies goes the better. His tactics were completely ineffective today and he will not take us up.

Reckon he'll get sacked if you lose to us? Or wait till the end of the season and get sacked if you don't make play offs?

Leicester have the same.

One thing I've always thought with this system. Whats stops someone buying an under 18 ticket as an adult ?

They have different coloured lights inside the turnstile for the different age groups and a steward is supposed to check to see if people are using the right tickets.

Now I've read everything - gump fans on LTLF deciding that they

a) want Nigel as manager

b) want to sign Anelka.

Nah that can't be right .... they don't need Non League Nigel, they have King Billy and he's got unfinished business. And why would they need Anelka when they've got Champions League God Djebbour? 

Nah that can't be right .... they don't need Non League Nigel, they have King Billy and he's got unfinished business. And why would they need Anelka when they've got Champions League God Djebbour? 

God, I forgot about him. He must have, what, about 20 goals by now? I bet he got a hat-trick against Doncaster today. They're rubbish.

Wheelbarrow O'Cash Day fast approaching for 'King' Billy.

'Unfinished Business' obviously relates to his getting an 8th digit to precede his 7-figure bank balance.

Archived