Hulse to Middlesborough

Day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know Commons is injury prone, we also know Hulse was carrying knocks for the last couple of months of last season. I think people are reading too much into what's been said in the press and putting 2+2 together and coming up with 45465867687824.

Hulse proved himself in the Champioship and let's face it in a poor team last season and can score goals at this level. Although would I want Hulse in the Premiership? I would have to say no, is he worth £3m? to a Derby fan yes but a team looking to bounce straight up with £10m in their back pocket from the Downing sale maybe not, I'd be looking at getting someone a little younger for example Ross McCormack who did well last year and can play on both the wing and up front.

Someone claiming they have inside knowledge :-

Knows inside information about the rams. Rob Hulse is going to sign for **** Middlesbrough because of the greedy americans. YOU DONT SELL YOUR BEST PLAYERS

I hope i'm wrong aswell. But i cant say how i've heard it but its looking like he is being sold. Middlesbrough are just waiting for the last stuart downing payment and he will be sold. Also we are going for Nathan red dog tyson. Forest have 6 strikers.

Don't forget the kids are off school now so this little rumour may have started off in some bored teenagers head. I've read so much 'inside info' over the last day or so I'm starting to feel left out that I havent got a mate or knows a mates aunties brothers step sisters cousins brother that cleans the toilets at Pride Park.

I'm a die-hard Derby fan, doesn't mean I have inside info if I claim I do on a forum.

Maybe I've spent too much time on forums, from my experience 95% if not more of 'inside info' on forums tends to be complete BS which gets passed around by text and ends up on a forum.

You will see a rumour in the Daily Star on Saturday that a Derby player is leaving for X amount, by Monday forums are full of 'inside info' that he's off for various reasons depending on the user, where did it all start?......the Daily Star.

Usernames stick in your head when someone gets it spot on, dcfc_kev on the DET got a couple of signings spot on, and you remember him for it.

Yeah credit to dcfc kev. He's the real 'inside man'.

My mate's brother's girlfriend's dad's mate's brother's nephew's landlord's cousin said he saw Rob Hulse walking his dogs through Markeaton Park. Apparently he was on his way to Middlesbrough.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by David;28636

Middlesbrough have made a £5m bid for Derby striker Rob Hulse. (The Guardian)

Take the money and run as quick as your little legs can carry you Nige.

good idea, look at all the non league players he could buy for that much

Originally posted by rodney ram;28643

hi people im a new poster

anyway hulse is good but he is quite old and for 5m i think it goog money because its a 3.25m profit and a good replacement:D

But could we be stck with varney upront:eek:

Hi Rodney. Welcome to the forum.

I agree with you because £5m says "sell sell sell" imo.

DERBY County have today rubbished the latest national newspaper report linking Championship rivals Middlesbrough with Rams striker Rob Hulse.

The Guardian claimed this morning that the north-east club "have made a £5m bid for the Derby County centre-forward and aim to fund the deal by offloading Tuncay and Afonso Alves."

But Rams chairman of football Adam Pearson said today: "There's nothing in it. The rumours about Middlesbrough being interested in Rob Hulse have been going around for 10 weeks now but we have heard nothing from them."

[url=http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-rubbish-Hulse-rumours/article-1262705-detail/article.html]http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-rubbish...il/article.html

Archived