Bumper crowd

Mafiabob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't give us 10k. Are the the £15 tickets for Barnsley fans too at Oakwell?

Yes they are, imagine with it being in Christmas week it will be there biggest gate of the season.

We've sold 2400.

What makes you think 7600 more tickets are going to be sold in two weeks?

Get real.

The 2400 went very quickly? I would be very surprised if we take less than 5000. Perhaps if more fans showed the enthusiasm of B4 we just might start taking the huge numbers away from home that we were once known for.

The 2400 went very quickly? I would be very surprised if we take less than 5000. Perhaps if more fans showed the enthusiasm of B4 we just might start taking the huge numbers away from home that we were once known for.

He doesn't even go.

Do you?

I was at Yeovil, Bournemouth and Wigan. And Cardiff on a Tuesday night last season.

I'm just trying to make him be a little bit realistic and not sound like a red dog who constantly big up their support.

He doesn't even go.

Do you?

I was at Yeovil, Bournemouth and Wigan. And Cardiff on a Tuesday night last season.

I'm just trying to make him be a little bit realistic and not sound like a red dog who constantly big up their support.

Me? Do I go?

I didn't realise that you wanted to turn it into a 'who is the best supporter?' competition. Is that a Denby thing, like who makes the best plates?

He doesn't even go.

Do you?

Clearly reasons for him not going though.

I was at yeovil lecester city games so yes i do go when.i can get to them.

Don't worry about it, B4 - we know you love The Rams and you go whenever your Dad can take you.

Archived