A-Level trouble

Derbydave96

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good experience for the workplace. Will teach you that you have to spend a lot of time in life with people you normally wouldn't give the time of day to. The end goal is always what you should focus on. I wouldn't be able to get up in the morning if I didn't remind myself I'm a day closer to paying the mortgage off.

You learn more about yourself with **** experiences. Best of luck.

Good experience for the workplace. Will teach you that you have to spend a lot of time in life with people you normally wouldn't give the time of day to. The end goal is always what you should focus on. I wouldn't be able to get up in the morning if I didn't appreciate being a day closer to paying the mortgage off.

You learn more about yourself with **** experiences. Best of luck.

Certainly agree with the last part. Had such a **** year....but I have learnt so much about myself. In the long term it will have helped me.

Then again why bother with the 6 months of suffering if you can avoid it and end up with the same success, albeit a year later?

You shouldn't quit when the going gets tough. You won't get far in life if you can't ride the **** times, not many people can avoid them altogether.

Il add I had abit of a **** time in basic training when I joined the army. Not bullying but 3 months of living in a 10 man room of people you wouldn't usually socialize with and no output or time to relieve yourself.

******* hated it to be honest, wondered whether I had made a massive mistake but 6 years later I can say it was the best thing iv ever done, and iv grown up a lot as a result.

Just accept you can't get along with everyone and if they don't like you for who you are, **** em

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the advice and support, i think i went quite abit ott about everything at first, but having thoight it all through decided to take a break from my A-Levels this year and treat it almost as a gap year, and im much happier for it! I will be resuming my A-Levels in september when hopefully i'll be abit happier and more focussed

i still am desperate to study geography at uni, as it is something that i am truly passionate about, and am looking for a few months of work experience in the environmental/geographical sector, to gain abit of an insight and boost my CV before hopefukky going travelling in the summer

if anyone knows anyone or could point me in the right direction to ganing some form of unpaid work experince or voluntary work in a relevant field, it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Archived