How hot do you like

Neo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lamb naga.....where does that in Derby ? will be sampling :blink:

Also "Curry Tonight" in Castle Donington.

I had it a couple of weeks ago - it comes with a Naga Jolokia floating on the top - which I promptly picked up and ate.

Well hard. 

ooh not tried Curry Tonight, how does it compare to Ghandi's?

Ghandi's naga lamb is the best curry I've had outside India and that's saying something!

I have a genuine curry addiction, if I go a week without one I really notice it more than any other type of food

Also "Curry Tonight" in Castle Donington.

I had it a couple of weeks ago - it comes with a Naga Jolokia floating on the top - which I promptly picked up and ate.

Well hard.

Eddie would be intrested if you went Kings corner and tried my mate who like you,likes it hot said the chefs were laughing when he ordered,next day he said he suffered from headaches and was nearly crying whilst eating it,he has tried all that ***** off internet like blairs death etc,but said this was hotter?

Eddie would be intrested if you went Kings corner and tried my mate who like you,likes it hot said the chefs were laughing when he ordered,next day he said he suffered from headaches and was nearly crying whilst eating it,he has tried all that ***** off internet like blairs death etc,but said this was hotter?

Where is kings corner neo?

My mate is from singapore but his granny is indian and he makes a pork vindaloo that is off the scale. It's absolutely awesome and nothing like the vindaloo in your average curry house.

If i'm out for a curry i like to try different stuff each time. The mrs on the other hand is a korma every time.

Porks a considered a dirty animal in Asia and not eaten isn't it?

Depends upon the religion.

Chinese and Malays (the ones who are not Muslim) love bacon just as much as thee and me.

Archived