watches....to dream on for

froggg

The main reason is that people are ready to spend the 4000. At this moment there are 30-40 people in line waiting the standard Rolex Submariner in one of Helsinki watch stores. They can't get these watches here as much that they could sell.

I went to Helsinki a couple of years ago. Got the hover ferry across from Tallin. Sorry random I know.

Could someone tell me what is the name of the store in the city center that is placed in the corner of the street towards Tesco after Little Frankie's. I saw an preowned Bremont watch in its window and can't get it out of my mind.

It was a good day out actually. Helsinki was very clean. We went to that big church near where the ferry terminal is with the intricate decor inside. Then we did some shopping and I was nearly sick on the way back on the ferry. 

Next time take the big ferry to Stockholm. Great view on the way and Stockholm is a beutiful place. Won't get sick on that ferry. At least because of the ferry. :D

http://www.chrono24.com/en/glashuetteoriginal/senator-sixties--id2533203.htm?manufacturerIds=103&models=239&picnum=0&tab=pics&urlSubpath=%2Fglashuetteoriginal%2Fprices-for-senator-sixties-watches--mod239-new.htm

Hope this works. Dreaming of this. Might be able to save enough one day.

It worked. You can buy me this watch after I've won the prediction league. :D

Edited by Cisse

Could someone tell me what is the name of the store in the city center that is placed in the corner of the street towards Tesco after Little Frankie's. I saw an preowned Bremont watch in its window and can't get it out of my mind.

Anybody ?

http://www.chrono24.com/en/glashuetteoriginal/senator-sixties--id2533203.htm?manufacturerIds=103&models=239&picnum=0&tab=pics&urlSubpath=%2Fglashuetteoriginal%2Fprices-for-senator-sixties-watches--mod239-new.htm

Hope this works. Dreaming of this. Might be able to save enough one day.

It worked. You can buy me this watch after I've won the prediction league. :D

I think that one is much nicer looking but I'd still hesitate to pay a three-figure sum for it let alone four!

I'm not sure how I ended up in here...think I took a wrong turn when I was looking for a thread about boobs or poo

I think that one is much nicer looking but I'd still hesitate to pay a three-figure sum for it let alone four!

I'm not sure how I ended up in here...think I took a wrong turn when I was looking for a thread about boobs or poo

Glashutte Original does great watches and they tend to keep their value well too. So it would be more like an investment. :rolleyes: